Naish ONE SUP
|Fin Boxes:||1 Center Fin|
Naish ONE Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board 12’6″
This was a great board to take out with a friend and have fun racing each other. While I don’t race boards professionally, I do like testing them out to see what they can do. I found this to be quite a speedy board indeed. When you really get going, it’s quite exhilarating feeling the breeze as you slice through the water faster and faster. Even at top speed you don’t sacrifice any stability or balance though. The thick 6” base provides ample buoyancy to keep you on top of the board and not in the water. Even for heavier users there is hardly any flex in the board at all.
Another thing I loved about this board in the cool numerical design on the top of the traction pad. It lets you experiment with where you place your feet until you find that sweet spot that gives you the optimal balance and speed. Once you’ve found it, all you need to do is remember what numbers each foot was on for the next time you take it out on the water. It can be a handy tool for anyone learning how to use an inflatable paddle board. The traction pad also felt comfortably soft under foot despite the firm rigidity of the board. I could easily stay on this board for hours.
If you’re not into speed racing and just looking for a recreational board then this board also offers you plenty of room to take a passenger as well. It can easily hold up to 250 lbs when inflated to 15psi making it suitable as a teaching board or if you want to take a friend or child out for a ride. The length and thickness of the board make it very stable on the water however you do sacrifice some agility and manoeuvrability because of this. While it’s great on flat water and calm surf, it isn’t ideal in bigger waves. A strong paddler would manage but it probably wouldn’t be very enjoyable.
When you are finished and you want to pack it away, it comes with a handy canvas carry bag. Deflated and rolled up it only weighs a manageable 24lbs (11kg).
- You can achieve fantastic speed on this board. The sleek, narrow design allows you to slice through the water.
- Getting the board fully inflated to 15psi took a fair amount of effort with the included hand pump. An electric air pump is recommended.
- A paddle is not included but a higher quality paddle than what normally comes with sups should be used, so you will need to purchase one separately.
- The Naish One is in our eyes, the best inflatable stand up paddle board in the 12′ range boards. The brand Naish is one of the best brands out there, so even though this board is more expensive, just know you are buying a quality board that will be great for long distance paddling on the flat water.
- Dimensions 12’6” x 30” x 6” ( 381cm x 76cm x 15cm)
- Can hold up to 250lbs (113kg)
- Dual density deck pad
- Graphically designed for ideal foot placement
- Detachable centre fin
- Canvas carry bag
- Repair kit
- High pressure gauge and pump